Friday, October 7, 2011

Friends.

Okay...I'm not going to lie. Sometimes being single sucks. In fact I have started several posts on how bad it sucks but then have decided I don't want to dwell on it or post too many negative things when I am trying to stay positive. So that being said I am SOOOO grateful for my single girl friends who just get it. If we talk about it--we don't have to explain WHY we feel that way, we just know. Don't get me wrong. I love my married friends too. You all give me hope! But my single friends help me not to focus so much on what I don't have and remember what I do have--because I have been quite blessed and have enjoyed many GREAT and AMAZING opportunities in my life thus far. So Thats it. I won't rant about being single. Just Thanks to those who help me remember the good things in life!

 A couple of those girls (this is an old picture--but I apparently don't take any pictures any more--and I don't have any with the girls I spent the evening with tonight that reminded me of this. I should work on that)

2 comments: