Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That's Blood Light.

Sumer brings with it exciting sports like frisbee, soccer, baseball, and softball. Theres nothing like playing in the freshly cut grass behind the stake center, talking trash and taking a softball to the face. For this, I turn to my favorite comedian, Brian Regan. "They call it SOFT-ball. Makes it sound like it harmless, y'know. You ever take a line shot to the face with a softball? You don't go, "Hey! That's downy soft! That was like a big ball of cotton! Hey, don't worry about that.that's blood light! We're playin' softball! We're all gonna float around like angels!" Blood light. ha. Let me tell you from personal experience, it is not fun to take a softball to the face, despite the delightful sounding nature of the game. But hey, if you win in the end, whats a little blood. There is something about Softball/ baseball that always reminds me of Brian Regan. So for the pure intent to give you all a smile, let me share a little more with you. Switching gears from baseball...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogZo9YreQ4



I recomend Brian Regan to anyone who is in need of a good laugh. This is from his "Brian Regan Live" CD.

5 comments:

Zachary said...

Ouch...any ball, especially a "soft" ball, in the face would be painful.

Except maybe a puff ball, cotton ball, or Harvest Ball. But the last one would hurt my self-confidence.

lasantine said...

You also can't rule out Nerf balls.

Sounds like fun! (haha)

Amy Blakely said...

I have to agree softballs to the face not fun. I've not been hit with a softball to the face, but back at BG Tavis quite enjoyed pelting me in the face with the water polo ball under the guise of helping him practice.

In any event. I created a blogger account blog thing. I found the background site and found a background I want. I have tried everything I can think of and I cannot for the life of me figure out HOW I get to use it becuase I absolutely DO NOT HAVE the button they say you click that says Add page element. I have two for Add Gadget. That's it. And I'm annoyed and frustrated so much so that I have cried over a stupid blog not doing wnat I want! So I'm asking for help, HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PAGE TO WORK?
So now before I make myself self feel even more the idiot I should probably go.

lasantine said...

Amy- this is Rachel's cousin, lisa (so not totally random). "Add a Gadget" is the same thing as "Add Page Element". They just changed it a day or two ago. It threw me for a loop today also. HTH!

Mommy Melissa said...

Thanks for the Brian Regan. Laughed my pants of yesterday. Sorry about the ball in the face. You just can't get away from that Byers karma.