Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tonight is my first 12am-7am shift, and I have to tell you, its very exciting. (please note the subtle use of sarcasm.) I am pretty much here just in case. I can sleep in the office--on the very comfortable roll away bed. (again....sarcasm.) and wait for either the phone to ring or someone to buzz the intercom. wow...I can't stand the fast paced night life. But As I am sitting her blogging...there is a very impressive lightening show taking place. As you all probably know...I am not one to admire lightening. But this storm is one that would make anyone stop and watch for awhile. (which I will do...from the safety of the indoors.) The sky is actually turning a bluish purple color. A very Vivid and bright color. I am jsut amazed. I am also wondering how I keep finding myself living in areas that have these types of storms on a regular basis....maybe I need to move to...I don't know...where don't they have lightening storms?

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Orange County California...no lightening storms...AT ALL! Seriously...their weather here is the most boring, predictable weather in the world. I don't even know why they have meteorologists on the news here.

Mommy Melissa said...

Boe says the didn't happen in Oregon all that much either. He loves lightening though, so he definately would have noticed.