Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't worry, I am a drama queen


Today is October 5th. For many of you, its just another day. For me, I will always link today to my mission. Yes, three years ago today, I entered the MTC and started the most amazing adventure of my life. That is a day I will never forget. I remember sitting in my room at the MTC after saying goodbye to my family and wondering what I had got myself into. (I also remember that I didn't sleep much that night for the same reason) I also met some of the best friends I could ever ask for today. I can't believe that time has flown so quickly. I have now been home longer then I was on my mission. Yet, not a day goes by when something doesn't remind me of Ohio. So, for all you who may be reading this, thanks for indulging me in my reminiscing.

3 comments:

The Dansies said...

Crazy how fast time flies, huh! I love your new background! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Mommy Melissa said...

Don't worry, you got it from me.

Jess said...

yeah! I am so so so glad you decided to go on a mission, you were such an amazing missionary. I understand how you can still think about Ohio so much... I do too! We didn't make it to the reunion... we were out of town, but I don't think I could have talked Paul into going if we were here. Maybe the next one we will have to try and go together! I miss you, and I wish you would update your blog more, I always check it to see what the heck you are up to and how school is going! And I don't think you are a drama queen, you are just human!