Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My boring life

Well as you all can see, updating my blog since I started school has not been a high priority for me. Thought I know you are all dying for cool stories, posts, pics, etc., let me feel you in on a small detail. My life is pretty much the same every day. Typical day in the Life of a Byers: 6:00--alarm rings, I hit snooze a couple of times before forcing myself out of bed. Shower, eat etc. before rushing to my first class at 7:45 (Yes, that is the time my class starts. Yes, I know I am crazy for taking a 7:45 class every day. No, I don't recommend it to anyone!) Then, I am in class or at work for the rest of the morning until about 3 or 3:30 (depending on the day). Next stop--the homework train. Yeah, the fun part of school, where I stress out about projects papers and assignments. If there is any time left over, its usually spent playing volleyball--we just started a team for intermurals--or just trying to have a little fun, but since it is Rexburg, this usually just includes hanging out with friends. My favorite class is wallyball--yeah! But my favorite real class is my Robert Frost class. I love his poetry--and I am memorizing one of his poems to recite in class next week (wish me luck). My Volleyball team has its first game tonight--we haven't even practiced together, so we'll see how that goes. We had to scramble last night to find another player because two of the guys who are on our team can't make it and we have to have at least two guys on the court. We had one other one, but had to find one more. So what did we do? Called on our home teacher! So...tonight we dominate...we hope.
Well, there you have it. An update on my exciting life. It probably sounds boring to you...but I love it. Plus it is taking me step by step closer to GRADUATION on Dec 12th. Then...for all who are wondering...I am still working on what comes next. I will let you know when I know. But in the meantime...if you know anyone who is looking to hire an girl with an BS in English, let me know!

2 comments:

Amy Blakely said...

Oh you poor thing getting up at 6 is NOTHING.
2:30 am head out on my bike at 3am shift starts at 4am....
While I hate the earliness of it, I love the getting off at 1 part of it.

The Dansies said...

Ah, but the end is in sight, just two more months of school, and then one day you'll look back on it all think maybe it wasn't so boring after all...The part I miss most is all that interaction with people my age in class. I about went crazy my first fall without school! Good luck these next few months! Love you girl!