Thursday, January 29, 2009

Missouri

It is hard to believe but I have been in Missouri for almost an entire month...it will be this week. But as of yet, no job. Sad day, I know. But I have some leads, some interviews, and I will hopefully come up with something soon. But never fear, if you have been wondering, I am not just sitting around doing nothing. I lied when I said I don't have a job. I do have one, I just have to wait for the money to start coming in. I am an Editor for a publishing company. However, I don't make any money until the book is published. SO I am trying to find something to support me while I do what I love. But it is good experience, so hopefully it will lead me to good things down the road...like maybe starting my own publishing company....

3 comments:

Mommy Melissa said...

Working without immediate pay doesn't do much for the bills, but at least it's something you love. Hopefully one or more of your leads will turn up something. Good luck.

Trav and Lizzie said...

that is awesome Miss USA! You have done some traveling since the mission, sheesh! I am very proud of you, keep it up!

superegobear said...

I'm glad you're doing something you love! I'm still waiting to be eligible to have a job, sigh. Let's keep the spirit high and find something to pay the bills:)