Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year and GRADUATION

I can't believe it is a new year. 2008 was an eventful year for me, some happy, some not so happy,--so, I thought I'd look back at a few of the milestones/experiences of the past years, in no particular order:

I spent my LAST year at BYU-Idaho.
I had 14 roommates (Don't ask) one of which was my awesome sister Molly!
I hit my one year mark of being home from my mission.

I got to spend the summer in Palmyra and as a part of that I ....
Went to the Sacred grove several times a week.
Visited Niagara Falls
Visited The 1000 Islands
Went to Lake Ontario
Went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant

PLUS LOTS LOTS MORE! (See old posts!)
Mourned the passing of my beloved Grandma. (I still miss you Grandma)
Visited my Mission!
Played on a Volleyball team until....
I got hurt playing walleyball in walleyball class (it is still not completely better--sad I didn't finish my season)

Got one new Niece and found out that I have either a niece or a nephew coming in 2009!
And last but not least--I GRADUATED FROM BYU-Idaho with a
Bachelors of Science degree in English Literature!




5 comments:

Jess said...

CONGRATS!!! That is Amazing, what will she do next is what I wanna know!

Zachary said...

Yay for my smart cousin! Way to go! That is seriously a great accomplishment.

The Dansies said...

Beverly? Is that you? I clicked on the name to see who it was and it brought me here...I'm confused. Anyway, thanks for the comments on my blog. I do my pages in photoshop, but I cheat and use premade templates and all that kinda stuff. If you have any kind of photo editing software do a google search for digital scrapbook freebies adn you can find tons of stuff! HOw's life?

Anna said...

YAAAAY! Your hair looked smashing that day, btw. So what's this I saw on facebook about you going to the Y???

Meagan said...

Congrats Buddy. I just graduated too.