Friday, April 18, 2008

My new neice




On my way to New York, I got to play a little "Aunt Rachel" to my Nephews Parker (6) and Reed (1...next week) and my niece Bailey (one month) it really was exciting! Those two boys kept me on my toes! Parker had me playing cars, football, soccer and basketball. He's pretty good...even when he doesn't cheat. At one point during a fun game of football, Parker decided he wanted a break. So he said "lets go sit in the shade for a couple of hours." During our time in the shade he asked me how old I was and when I told him he said "whoa, that's a really big number." Talk about making you feel old! Well, I guess to a seven year old, anything with two digits seems old. Bailey is a sweet little girl. She is a very pretty baby, and she looked adorable in her blessing dress. Reed was so cute to watch playing. He started tackling his six year old cousin. And seeing him play on construction equipment was so cute! Hopefully they all love me as much as I love them!

No comments: