Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week two

It is offically spring. We have even had a few thunderstorms to prove it. Every day the trees get greener, and prettier. It has actually been a slow week. We took a drive to Pittsburg which is about twenty minutes away. And despite its name, it is a really pretty town. The mainstreet is really pretty. We also drove by Valentown in Victor, which is also very close. Valentown is this really old hotel that is suppose to be haunted. Just looking at it, it looks haunted! It apparently made it on to Ghost Busters and theres a segment on youtube. Sounds creepy to me! I am really liking my job so far, though I do have a lot of down time. So....I started writing a book...again. As of yet, I have yet to finish any of the books I have started, but I already have most of this one playing out in my head...so we'll see!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hey you crazy girl!!! you are living in New York? What the??? Here is our blog... apparently we need to keep in better touch! (giggle) oh and I need your email address. Thanks! lewisfamilyfunspot.blogspot

The Dansies said...

That doesn't sound like a job, more of a vacation! You lucky girl, what a fun adventure! I'm excited you have a blog so I can keep up with you better! Luv ya!~

Gretch said...

Hey Rachel! I'm so glad that you're blogging! It will be so fun to see what you are up to. So the summer in New York? That is awesome! I hope you have a lot of fun and I can't wait to hear all the stories.