Thursday, May 8, 2008





Well I thought it might be time for some pictures of the neat and beautiful things that I am seeing out here in BEAUTIFUL NY! I went to the temple last week with the branch. It is very pretty (and very small) I love the stain glass windows that have the sacred grove on them.
The second picture is of the sacred grove from the temple. Pres. Hinckley had the trees cut back so that you can see the grove from the temple. Its amazing! The other morning I had lots of time before work so I took a walk down town. There is a corner of palmyra that has four major churchs on each corner. This picture shows two of them. They don't quite date back to Joseph Smith's time, but to me it reminds me of the confict he must have felt in this highly religious diverse place. I haven't taken the tour of the Book of Mormon publication site, just walked by. that is next on my list of things to do.

1 comment:

lasantine said...

That looks like lots of fun. I hope you're enjoying NY. Next time you hit the plains, stop in OH. The pioneers did . . . ;)