Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Peter Whitmer Farm

As part of my memorial day weekend, we took a trip down to Fayette, NY where we got to see the Peter Whitmer farm.



Here we have the visitor center/church. General Conference was once held here.


Rooms in the Whitmer home. Important things happened here. Like the translation of the book of mormon.


This is were the church was organized on April 6th 1830.
The PI Crew outside the Whitmer house.
We had a lot of fun that day. And, because I know everyone wants to hear, Wicked was amazing! I loved it, and have pretty much been singing the musice ever since. We were in the very back of the theater. (By very back, I mean I sat on the last row.) so it was hard to see the faces of the actors, but despite that, it was still amazing! I would love to go again. Best quote of the play...."For the first time in my life....I feel wicked."

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Isn't "Wicked" the coolest? I am glad you enjoyed it!

Also VERY cool that you were able to see the Whitmer home!