Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Tag

Tag!Here's the drill (This one's kind of interesting...)1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Bree Johnson said...

rach my love I remember driving in my car to enrichment singing Jerimiah was a bullfrog at the top of our lungs with laura anna and tricia- 12 am hot chocolate runs to maverick -and getting ready for our skit in the bathroom while blasting music as we were in the shower you pretty angel you! PRINCESS LAIA SCARY!

Mommy Melissa said...

Here's a random one for you. It was New Years eve I think. We had just taken Jadyn home in the Cougar, and we got pulled over because the cop thought you were drunk. Remember how he kept shining his light in our eyes?

Jess said...

Sica.. sica... Remember the old italian lady? I forgot her name now, but that dinner on our mission was one of the funniest things I have ever experienced. Also, being so so sick right before Yu-ting got baptized. and cleaning up the HUGE mess that the Elders left in the Apartment!

lasantine said...

Hmmm, the most recent, I think was showing up all grungy and gross after driving from Boston to see you off (home) at the airport . . .

And then there was the time we showed up to see you in Kirtland, right after you got transferred . . .

I'll try and think of some better ones, but anything pre-baby is pretty much a blur (the kids have already drained those brain cells).

Amy Blakely said...

I remember meeting you (and Sister Carlson) for the first time in Bowling Green, and your absolute AMAZEMENT at the fact that there were people still wearing flip flops in November, much less the fact they were actually allowed on campus.

As a side note my xanga is: http://www.xanga.com/JadeRoseDragosani

-- Amy