Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Tag
Normally, I wouldn't do this...but I was bored at work today...so here is more about me then you should ever want to know.
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
.A- Attached or single: Single....and loving life.
B- Best Friend: My sisters. My brothers are pretty cool too. And my mom and dad. Pretty much my family.
C-Cake or Pie: PIE! I have eaten way to much wedding cake in my day. Love ya mom, but I don't want any more cake!
D-Day: um...today...What kind of question is that anyway?
E- Essential Item: My head....most days anyways...somedays, I think I leave it at home...
F- Favorite Color: Yellow...its such a happy color!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears...with ice cream...yum
H-Home town: Rangely Colorado.
I- Indulgences: Chill and Grill Ice Cream!
.J- January or July: July.
K-Kids: Have none.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: May two thousand and something.
N- Number of Siblings: 5 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples all the way. Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Getting struck by lightening. OR getting caught in an elevator. The weirdest...someone hiding in the tub. I think we played hide-in-go-seek-in-the-dark to much. (I still maintain that Dad cheats at that!)
Q- Quote: "We have a don't ask, don't tell policy here at the Palmyra Inn." ~An-Hoa
R- Reason To Smile: Because LIFE is BEAUTIFUL!
S- Season: Spring or fall. I don't like extreams such as summer and winter. Give me the in between. They are prettier!
T- Tag Three: I tag Melissa, Anna and Natalie
U- Unknown fact about me: I secretly am a rockstar undercover....wait no, thats not me...I don't think there is anything "unknown" about me. and if there is...I probably want to keep it that way.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: If I thought about it, I'd be a vegitarian; the thought of what meat is grosses me out. But since I choose to believe that my meat comes from the store...I am not a vegetarian.
W- Worst Habit: Sleeping too much...no you can't sleep to much. It must be compulsive snacking. Thats what I'll claim...I probably have lots of "worst habits."
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neve had an ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food: BREAD!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

No comments: