Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes








Remember this picture? This is the sacred grove when I first got to New York--two months ago. I can't believe that I have been here two months already. It has flown by.


But, as I looked back at the pictures of when I first came to the P.I. I realized how much time has passed. So, to show you what I mean, I thought that I would get some more pictures of the grove to show changes around here. I did not realize how green everything had gotten. Just take a look.









Wow! Look at all that GREENNESS!


























As a side note, today I woke up and was just amazed at the beauty of the earth, and this incredible place I where I get to spend my summer days. It was gently raining as the sun rose over the inn. I sat and watched, and an amazing peace washed over me.


As I walked to the grove, I felt amazed at the incredableness of what took place in this grove, and how lucky I am to get to walk through it whenever I want. It truly is a beautiful day. I realized how blessed I truly am. I may not have all my ducks in a row yet, but I have a great life! Thus, I am happy!

2 comments:

Mommy Melissa said...

I love the new layout! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying what life has given you for the moment. It's very beautiful. It sounds like the experience of a lifetime.

The Dansies said...

How pretty! I love all the green, it's beautiful! Hey, I tagged you so go see the rules and what not on my blog! Love ya!